Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sticker Holidays

On the first day of school holidays, SyuenSyuen managed to finish up all her school homework. Coincidentally, we faced electrical blackout due to human faulty so, I put a table and a chair outside the office in order to let SyuenSyuen continue to finish her homework. She took quite some time and of course, losing her patience. All I could do was kept on giving her encouragement.


On the second day of school holidays, I decided to refresh SyuenSyuen memory of sizes which I taught her on January. I prepared some stickers, few pieces of paper and a pair of scissors. Letting her to cut out all the stickers and categorized them according to patterns. SyuenSyuen practiced writing the word big and small (in Mandarin) on the pieces of paper. Pasting the stickers following the instruction; from big to small, from small to big. Then, she drew some pictures (tortoise and dog) according to sizes. Glad that she could differentiate the sizes of small, medium and big.


On the third day of school holidays, again we used stickers!! We did quite a number of activity this time round as SyuenSyuen was in the MOOD! First, she pasted the stickers according to alphabet order. Then, she pasted the stickers according to healthy and unhealthy foods. As she requested for more activity, I decided to do some Maths. I drew a table and she wrote down the numbers as instructed. Then, she pasted the stickers according to the numbers.


As Mr. Sun decided to work that day, I took this opportunity to bring both girls to playground! So, we picked up NingNing from nanny's house earlier that day and headed to the playground. They had fun! Okay, never thought that my big girl could balance herself on the see-saw! NingNing was a little scared of the see-saw as the see-saw could really go up HIGH!


Again she was up to her MONKEY SWING...ohh...SyuenSyuen too!!


On the fourth day of school holidays, I drew a picture of a male on two pieces of paper and prepared some stickers of garment including mustache and beard but SyuenSyuen decided to give up both mustache and beard as she decided to make both picture "boy". She felt interesting putting on the garment for the boy. Then, she colored the picture. Still, she dislike coloring! Haizz....After that, we had the memory games! We had fun!


On the fifth day of school holidays, SyuenSyuen wanted to spend the day with her nanny. So, I sent both girls to their nanny's house early in the morning. Yup, I could spend some time for myself..hehehe...

No comments: