Friday, March 16, 2012

Soft Toys Day

NingNing was born with skin allergic (luckily, is fine now) and has a very sensitive nose, which still need medical attention. So, we kept all the soft toys since she was born. During the Chinese New Year spring cleaning, I decided to give some away to the orphanage and only kept some nice and memorable ones. Okay, still I had quite a number of soft toys :(

In the end, I put all the soft toys in a laundry basket in order to let the girls easy access to it. I was thinking what they could come up with the soft toys since soft toys is only for cuddling and hugging. This is what both my girls came up with. Since the ladybug is big enough for NingNing to sit on it, NingNing sat on it together with the other soft toys. SyuenSyuen tried hard to push them to move around the house. They had fun, including me who laughed away watching them and having thought of the "small-sized" NingNing.


No comments: