Monday, December 16, 2013

Easy Banana Cake

My friend bought me some banana and it turned up to be too ripe so, I decided to use it to bake banana cake. Survey a few recipes and end up very very headache with the recipes as all the recipes are very very different. Didn't know which recipe to use but in the end, decided to use the easy recipe.

Ingredients
180g butter
180g sugar (I use 140g)
2 eggs
250g cake flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
220g  mashed banana (I use 320g)
50g evaporated milk

Method
1.) Cream butter and sugar till light and creamy.
2.) Pour in the eggs gradually and beat till creamy.
3.) Add in evaporated milk and mashed banana and mix well.
4.) Add in the cake flour, baking powder and bicarbonate of soda and beat for a while.
5.) Bake at 180 degree for about 50 minutes or until cooked.


No comments: