Friday, February 17, 2012

Face Off

Recently, I found that Syuen is behaving unruly. Sometimes, I just felt that why couldn't she asked properly rather than making up a fuss. When teacher started to tell me about her behaviour at school, I knew that I have to do something about it. I could tolerant if she is not doing well in homework but I simply couldn't tolerant is she is behaving bad!

So, I guess that I need to put some effort on it. Yesterday, I taught her about types of emotions; happy, sad, angry and scared. This is what we need; two toilet roll (a big and a small). Cut a 20 cents coin circle on the big toilet roll.


Then, wrap both with a piece of white paper (here, I used recycled paper).


After that, paste a round cardboard (I used a harder material so that it can last longer) under the smaller toilet roll.


Put the smaller toilet roll into the bigger toilet roll.


Now, we can draw the pictures, shown as below. Letting Syuen to observe the difference beween the eyes, the eyebrow and the mouth when in different mood. Then, a little bit of tricky when I'm deciding on the character. In the end, I chose to draw a little girl (representing Syuen), a man (representing Syuen's dad or any adults) and an astronaut (representing even the man in SPACE or any kinds of people).



After observing the look, the real lesson started. We turned the faces to happy look. Then, I told Syuen that we all wanted to be happy; we looked great when we are happy; everyones LOVE happy people.


Sometimes, we will feel sad too. Some of us will express it by crying; some of us feeling sad but still strong enough to witheld the tears; some of us chose to be strong even though feeling down. We need to control our emotions.

Everyone is scared of something. We should understand this feeling and try our best to overcome it.



And finally, we had our angry faces. When we angry, we look ulgy. When we angry, we have to angry at the RIGHT PERSON, RIGHT TIME, RIGHT PLACE and RIGHT DEGREE!


No comments: