Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Best Birthday Gift - They Had Grown Up

5th of August 2012, a day to remember! A day that my heart beating so fast that it almost stopped and with difficult breathing! Due to my carelessness, I lost my two girls!!


As hubby was queueing up to pay at the cashier, I decided to bring both gals to the bread shop. I wanted to buy some breads at the shop while the girls wanted to play the toy machine. Well, as the toy machine was just beside the bread shop, I decided to let them played there while I went in the shop for a few seconds. This is the WORST decision I ever made!! NEVER EVER left your children alone, not even for a few seconds, not even when they are within your sight!

One second they were still at my sight, the next second they were gone. I rushed out but couldn't find them! OMG! Bearing my tear, I quickly ran to my hubby who was paying at the cashier to see that the girls were there with their daddy! Thank God!

My first reaction was scolding SyuenSyuen. Oh great, another mistake that I made!!I shouldn't have scolded her, she must had been so scared at that time! I'm not a good mother, I was so regretted for what I had done.

After cooling down and refreshing my mind, I apologized to both my gals. "I'm sorry, SyuenSyuen and NingNing. I wouldn't repeat my mistake. Please trust me and believe me that I will keep you safe. Mummy always loves both of you."

SyuenSyuen, mummy is very proud of you as even though you are scared at that time but you are CALM and BRAVE. You didn't cry and you knew what you need to do. What I'm really proud of you is that you know how to TAKE CARE of your little sister. You didn't abandoned your younger sister but you held her hand and took her along with you.  

NingNing, you did GREAT too. You are being very COOPERATE, following your sister and being BRAVE too!

Both my gals had really grown up! Mummy is very PROUD of the both of you. This is the best birthday gift from the both of you! ALWAYS LOVING YOU BOTH! :)


No comments: